28 Feb 2011

Don't you just love technology?

So as you may or may not know, I've finally become part of the smartphone revolution. And no, I didn't get a Blackberry or an iPhone, which are inexplicably the brands of choice when I look around me, I opted for Android and let me tell you, it's even better than I expected.

I'm an unashamed lover of technology and I've never been afraid to admit it. However, my new HTC Desire has already brought out the ubër nerd in me.

I can feel myself becoming one of those people who sit in conversations tapping away at their miniature keypads, because "EVERYTHING MUST BE DONE THIS INSTANT!" I will try my best to avoid this grim, lonely, socially connected, humanly impersonal, technologically inspired brain drain.

I fear I may already have failed though, considering that I'm writing this post from my Desire. I've seen and known about the technology, but being able to experience it first-hand is something that excites me, a lot.
I highly recommend Android and the Desire, so much in fact that I'm actually paying for mine - a labour if love, if you will.

Rick
Over



Posted from my HTC Desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment